If you are interested in enrolling, or you wish to get more information about the program, you can contact the coordinator of the program, Prof. Andrea Iacona (email@example.com).
Enrolment Dates and Deadlines
Classes start on September 2020. If you would like to apply for the academic year 2020/21, and your degree is not a first-level Italian degree (laurea triennale), check the site apply.unito.it. The first call for applications, both for UE and for extra-UE citizens, will close on 30/04/2020. A second call, only for UE citizens or extra-UE citizens who already reside in Italy, will open on 1/09/2020 and close on 15/10/2020. For further information check portale di Ateneo.
You have to apply for admission online: just follow the application instructions at apply.unito.it and check here what you need to submit. To facilitate the evaluation of your request, we also recommend that you send to Professor Andrea Iacona (firstname.lastname@example.org) a unique pdf file which contains:
- A short motivation letter introducing yourself and explaining your motivation for enrolment in PIC
- Your CV
- Your academic credentials, i.e., your diploma and a transcript of your grades (where necessary, with explanation on how to interpret them)
- A writing sample (e.g., your BA thesis or a term paper). If your BA was not in English, you can also submit in any of the following languages: Italian, German, French, or Spanish.
The admission committee will decide on your application on the basis of
- your previous academic achievements, as evident from your CV, your diplomas and grades;
- your fit with PIC, on the basis of the motivation letter and the writing sample;
- an interview with the admission committee (possibly via skype).